viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

And the Winner is....

As promised, here are the results of the Halloween projects our students of 1º B did last 31st October.

Third place went to....

The group was made up of the following students:
Álvaro Hungría, Daniel Muñoz, Iván Miranda, Alexis Rodríguez and Juan José Sánchez.

Second place went to...

This group was made up of these students:
Zaida Gandul, Marina García, Andrea Palmero and Verónica Pérez.
Although their project consisted of several pages, I have only published two of them.

And the WINNER is...


The members of the best Halloween project are as follows:
Carmen Gutiérrez, Araceli Martínez, Eva Martínez and Eloisa Núñez.



I also want to thank all my students of 1º B who participated in this project and weren't awarded. You also did a good job!!

Well done, my students!!

Your English teacher,
Mónica

(Sorry for the quality of the pictures... Next time they'll be better, I promise!!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario