jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2008

1º B Top Five Compostions on Routines

Every time you write a composition for your English class, I will publish the names of the top five and the best composition of all. I will start with the one you handed me last week, that about routines. Here are the results:

TOP FIVE COMPOSITIONS:

5th place --> Zaida Gandul Albors
4th place --> Verónica Pérez Torres
3rd place --> Marina García de la Cuadra
2nd place --> Álvaro Hungría Arjona

And the top of the class is....

CARMEN GUTIÉRREZ ROMERO!!


Congratulations, Carmen!! Keep on going like this!!

Your composition reads as follows:

COMPOSITION

MY ROUTINES

"I get up at seven o'clock. I have a shower at quarter past seven. I get dressed at half past seven. I have breakfast at quarter to eight. I clean my room at eight 'clock. I go to school at ten past eight. I go home at twenty past two. I have lunch at half past two. I do homework at five o'clock. I watch TV at half past six. I meet my friends at seven o'clock. I have dinner at half past nine. I go to bed at ten o'clock."

That's all for now!!

Your English teacher,
Mónica

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario