viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

Dancing Queen

As I know that some of you are quite worried about the songs you must prepare for the Mamma Mia musical, I've been surfing the net looking for videos with English subtitles. The first one I've looked for is Dancing Queen, since it is the most wanted. It is an old version, but I haven't been able to find any more modern!! Sorry!

Try to follow the lyrics!!


If I have time this weekend, I'll try to cut the song from the film I have with the subtitles in English, but I can't promise anything!!

Enjoy yourselves and have a nice weekend!

Your English teacher,
Mónica

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the song teacher (L)
    I love it! It's so cool :)

    Kisses <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're welcome, Myriam!!

    I also love it!! This is my favourite ABBA song. It reminds me of my time in Hull!!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar