viernes, 6 de febrero de 2009

Then and Now

My 3rd and 4th ESO students have been working on a very special project: talking about their past and present. They have done a very good job!!

Let's see some of the results:



by Ramona Grancea (3º A)



by Daniel Mata (3º A)



by Fran J. Martín -a.k.a. Paco P.- (3º A)


Don't you think I got rid of appearing in the project!! One of my students did his project on me. Isn't it great?



by Juan Antonio Leandro (3º A)


There are many more projects but as I haven't got your parents' consent to publish your pictures, I cannot post them. That's a shame!


Thank you so much for working so hard in this project. Keep on doing like this!!

Have a nice day!

Your English teacher,
Mónica

1 comentario:

  1. Aunque no sea en inglés, pues hace muchos años que no lo practico, quería dejar mi comentario sobre este proyecto.Considero que con este tipo de actividades fomentamos el interés de los alumn@s por aprender una segunda lengua.Sigue así teacher,hay pocas como tu.

    ResponderEliminar